Why you should give a damn and join the group.
- Membership is a commitment to donate $100 to the winning local charity at each of our 4 yearly meetings. There are no club dues.
Your commitment helps to let charities know what to expect from meetings should they win.
- Get to know an outstanding group of local men and leaders in our community.
- Raise awareness about all the amazing nonprofit work that’s taking place in the San Angelo area.
Do I have to make a commitment?
- Yes, as a member you commit to making four quarterly donations of $100 to the charity chosen by the majority. You can withdraw at anytime by contacting us. But you cannot join and then simply NOT participate.
Am I required to attend every meeting?
- We would love to have you at each meeting but understand if you can not attend. If you cannot attend a meeting, you will still be expected to honor your commitment by sending your check with a friend or dropping it off at the meeting location.